Employee Safety

Every year in North America, there are 104 million lost work days.  Of all Workers’ Compensation claims, 40% are slip-and-fall claims.  Worker’s Compensation and Liability Insurance Rates are increasing an average of 30% per year.  WHEN YOU ADD UP EVERYTHING, SLIP-AND FALL ACCIDENTS ARE A $36 BILLION PROBLEM FOR NORTH AMERICA EVERY YEAR.  Just over 70% of these falls occur on flat, level surfaces.

employee slip and fall lawsuit
 

Did you Know?

Wet Surfaces Are the Biggest Contributor to Slips and Falls

A study of workers at DOE facilities who have experienced injuries involving slips and falls showed that approximately three-fourths of the indoor slip/fall events reported involved water.